Friday, February 22, 2008

Some Guys JUST Can't Take a Joke...

Today when I was getting off the freeway at Bethany Home Road, I looked into my rear view mirror and saw a red Mercedes sports car, the kind that Brittany Spears has been seen driving on TMZ every night. Driving this sports car Mercedes was a gentleman that I took no particular notice of, other than he was behind me and exited at the same place I did and he didn't use his turn signal. Shortly after making my right hand turn at Bethany Home Road, as I was on my way to make a rye bread pick up, I moved over one lane to the left and that's when all hell broke loose! Evidently this guy driving in the Mercedes must have punched it and was almost right next to me when I moved over a lane. Well, I don't have to tell you what happened next. I was embarrassed for the poor guy. He was all over the road, eventually pulling onto the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic, if there were any, which there wasn't.. I'm sure this display was for my benefit as he laid on the horn and never let loose of it! He beeped for at least 100 yards, nonstop. Then when he finally regained control of his car and was passing me giving me the mandatory "finger" he honked again.. Man, I've never seen such a nice car lose it's cool so eloquently and in such a hurry too., lol... I wish I could be a fly on the wall when HE tells this story....

PS. In case he reads this............. SORRY!


Mel
2/22/08

1 comment:

C.A. said...

Mel, he probably thought you were paparazzi since he was in a Brittany Spears style vehichle. Please try and control yourself in the future. :>

C.A.