Monday, July 28, 2008

The Truth is...

He came into my life as a gift from God. He was 12 weeks old and 42 LB. All I knew about him was that his father was a monster and he came from an unwanted little of puppies. He was abandoned at a rescue to be someone else's problem. I scooped him up and took him home and he stole my heart. I've heard from a friend that everyone has a dog that is "THAT" dog in their life and Bogie is mine. Today is Bogie's half birthday. He's 10 1/2 today and isn't having a very good night. He can hardly get up and when he walks outside he limps so severely that it breaks my heart and if that weren't enough, he's vomiting repeatedly. I don't know what to do for him. I tried the vet but she shook her head and took my money. Useless. I know he's coming to the end of his time and I'm having a hard time accepting that, my Babyboy, my Bugsy, my Bogie Boy...my friend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear about your' dear old friend Mel, it's not easy to think of losing a member of the family. My thoughts are with you.