Thursday, September 18, 2008

Attempted Murder by Prescription...

(Me, After Losing 17 LB Almost Overnight)



I haven't posted for awhile. Haven't been feeling too hot. It turns out that the drugs that supposed to be helping me, are literally killing me. In the last 2 days I've lost 17 LB of water weight and no longer slosh when I walk. Retaining that much water holds other negatives, such as higher blood pressure, which is the reason that I'm taking these pills to begin with. Also, dizziness, light headedness and severe swelling of the feet and ankles, edema. By the way, all of the fluid that was in my feet tends to travel to my lungs when sleeping and causes breathing problems. I'm no doctor, but when you can't breathe, that's serious. I called my doctor with an attitude that created a serious look into my situation and that's when he directed me to take an aggressive approach to diuretics, literally tripling my daily intake. As a result, I lost the 17 LB in 2 days and have more to go. How would it be if I was 20 LB overweight and was able to lose it in 2 days, cool huh? Frankly, I didn't have the 20 LB to give and now I must concentrate on my ice cream intake. Woe is me!

Guess what I don't feel like doing during sloshing periods or after losing almost 20 LB in 48 hours..................Dating!

The Dating Guy (on break)
9/18/08

No comments: