Monday, September 29, 2008

Bogie Bit Me in the Ass!


(Bogie before he planned this plot, in a more innocent time)

There is a 2 step down into my family room and I was coming out of the restroom and both dogs were waiting for me, as they determined it was time for their dinner, although it was about 2 hours early. Those two never did learn to tell time. As I approached them, they were barking at me and wanting to play, so I acted accordingly and began to taunt them both. First I ran towards Bogie as he backed off and then he started flea biting Zoie, which is a male dog's way to tell a female that he intends on taking care of her. Next I chased Zoie a little and she loved it. When I caught her, I bent over and gave her a good scratching on her back. That's when I felt this awful pain in my ass. I was bent over, as I said and Bogie took advantage of my posterior end and went ahead and bit me right in the ass. It hurt! I turned around in shock and said, "You bit Daddy in the ass"! He stood his ground as if to say, Yep, leave my girl alone! God only knows how long he's been planning the big bite and here I thought we were friends.. Hmmm... It just shows to go you... I told Julie about it and she said he was lucky he could find it! How rude!

Mel
9/29/08

No comments: