Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Think LJ is Practicing Bush-onomics...

I just got a little bad news from the sweat shop boss, formerly known as the Lovely Jules. I meekly asked for my paycheck for the endless hours I work putting together mindless plastics and she replied, what paycheck? I reiterated that I was referring to the money she owed me for the work I had done for her this past week. With a smirk on her face, she answered, you ate pretty good yesterday, didn't you? I said, yeah, but that was for free remember? She said it was free to her, but she was charging me the precise amount of money that she owed me for doing the labor at the sweat shop, for my portion of the delicious lunch. It turns out that LJ got $125 for writing the review in addition to the free food and charged me about $100 for what I ate. I wonder if that is worthy of reporting to the labor board? I better not. I don't want to lose my job on the "line"!

Mel
10/11/08

No comments: