Friday, August 14, 2009

A LOVE Story...

Me at 17 yrs.
It was the spring of 1963, I was just 17 and strange hormones raged through my veins through every faction of life. I was tall and thin and muscular. I was 6' 1" and weighed an amazing 147 LBS. sporting a 30 inch waist with broad shoulders. It was the first warm sunny day of the spring, in our Chicago suburb of Skokie. I recall laying on a towel in my parent's backyard wearing nothing more than a black Speedo and being ever aware of the warm sun on my groin. One word that best describes every 17 year old boy, was HORNY. That would be me. As I layed there with the sun beating down on me, I was completely aware of my masculinity and was hoping no one else saw me. With my eyes closed, I suddenly felt the showering of a handful of pulled green grass, softly coming down on me and I opened my eyes. There stood my new next door neighbor, a woman of 22 that had recently moved in with her 32 year old husband and their 2 small children. Donna was clad only in a bathing suit, as well. In one fell swoop, I grabbed a handful of grass and leaped over the 42" fence to the neighbor's side and threw my handful of grass at Donna. She bent over claiming yet another handful and tried to put it down the front of my bathing suit. I grabbed her 2 hands and forced them behind her back, leaving us face to face, lips to lips and she reached up and kissed me. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss that must have lasted a full minute. It was the longest minute of my 17 years and during that 60 seconds, I thought of all of the ramifications that were being implied. After that kiss, there were no words spoken, she just lead me into her house to the dark cool basement, where I became a man and she remained a woman. That affair lasted a full 5 years and only stopped when I got married. I thank God that the only thing that ever got broken as a result of that affair, was my heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe you were "doing" a married woman at the age of 17. I thought you were sweet and innocent, but guess I was wrong. But, confession is good for the soul. So please do tell more dirt on yourself. Deb