Monday, September 21, 2009

Got a Contract on the House...

What's noticeable are the number of foreign home buyers in our market. This was pointed out to me by my Realtor, causing me to remember that I haven't told you of my latest offer.

Out of the blue came an offer from some people named Rporirrolkeeuejjkeiy whose real estate agent was a nice lady named Patel. The potential buyers looked at my home some 50 days ago and suddenly an offer comes in for a whopping $65,000 LESS than I was asking. Needless to say, I was less than excited about this offer and countered at a few thousand dollars less than full price. In addition, the buyers want ME to buy them a home warranty for my lovely home, affording them piece of mind. I refused to buy them such a warranty, however would be willing to throw in the 50 cent socks I bought at Park and Swap last winter, as they've not performed to my expectations, similar to my home buyers...

No comments: