Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some Good News and Some Other Good news...

Today I have nothing but good news. It's a Tuesday and I was up late on the phone with Susan until almost 2 AM yet again. Susan is my new interest. This doesn't happen to me often when I meet someone that matters to me. Susan is different though. She's small and humble and easy going. She's quiet and sedate and speaks slowly, then quietly unloads some serious humor, when you're least expecting it. She's self employed, has had a good upbringing, comes from a large family and is NOT a drama queen. I think we compliment each other and yet she keeps me wondering. All good signs. So in answer to Jamie's question, sometimes it does work, all of this online experimentation. It's a hit and miss operation, with many misses and an occasional hit! I think at this juncture, Susan is that hit...

That was some of the good news and the other thing is, I just got a letter from Chase Bank indicating that they sided with me in the dispute against the dentist from hell, I think. Their letter was so general that I think they favored me in their decision, but to keep my records because the dentist has several months to appeal. I don't know what he could possibly say, because I was straight forward and up front about everything. I really should be suing him, but I'm almost certain his assets have already been picked over by previous law suites, plus it would all be negative energy, that would better used elsewhere. So I'll be content to be in the situation that I'm presently in, but with my $3500 back in my pocket. Good Day........and I mean it!

No comments: