Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ah Sirina...


A strange thing happened at the old dating service this week. For one thing, I suddenly became very popular and everyone I drop a line to responds. In addition, I'm being contacted by a myriad of women, something that seldom happens.

The lady that is pictured above, I saw and was instantly taken by her. I wrote her a brief email that said, "You may be too adorable for this website, so I'll check with the management and get back to you". This prompted an immediate reply of length, that said she wanted to get to know me better, but to do that we should chat at Yahoo, who has an instant messaging system. I replied that I already have so many email addresses, that if I were to open a new one, Gmail might think I was two-timing it! I offered her an invitation to open an account at Gmail, as they offer the same features. To my surprise, she agreed and opened an account.

At this time let me interject something. I wasn't born yesterday and also own a mirror. I'm aware that a woman of this age and beauty really has no business flirting with a 65 year old man. She looked way younger, but claimed to be 50, but still I had my doubts. Last night the following dialogue took place between Sirina and myself. Be sure to observe the time frame between replies from Sirina and her spelling and choice of words. Her last name is Issah, which is Middle Eastern


7:26 PM sirina.issah: hello there

33 minutes
7:59 PM me: Didn't you get the email that said I'd meet you here tonight at 8 PM?
8:00 PM Look, it's 8!
sirina.issah: Sorry no i did not
8:01 PM me: t Yahoo
I sent it a couple of days ago at Yahoo/
sirina.issah: well did not check my email yet
me: Anyway, hello there!
8:02 PM Are you there?
sirina.issah: Hello how are you doing
8:03 PM me: GREAT!
And you?
Are you busy?
8:04 PM sirina.issah: Am fine thank you we keep missing each other on here have been here through of the night last time waiting to talk to you but you where not here
8:05 PM me: Sorry, I was waiting for our date at * tonight.
I thought you had gotten my email.
Thanks for opening a Gmail account. Isn't this great?
8:06 PM We seem to have 2 conversations going.
8:07 PM We seem to have 2 separate conversations going.
sirina.issah: Ohh yes and think that will be really nice.. am really happy meeting you on here now i think with this we can chat and get to know each other more better
me: Are you from Chicago?
8:09 PM If you are busy we can talk later?
8:11 PM sirina.issah: Is a friend who put me on the site am very new to the site and dont really know anything about it she even did some mistakes which i need to correct them my self but i try all i can but still did not work out for me,, that makes ma very sad and worried My age is 35 and not 50 nand also i live in West africa and not Az i have nothing to hide from you or anyone so think i will let you know this from the beging if you will like as to be friends fine if not we can say Good Bye to each other....
8:12 PM me: Good luck!

Her replies were a full 2 minutes after my questions. I immediately pictures a guy named Achmed sitting there typing with a cigar in his mouth and trying to translate what I am saying from his native language of Arabic. As you could see, my only reply was "Good luck" and I quickly cancelled the chat and deleted her email address. I went to the website where I found her and the management had already cancelled her account. It was as if Sirina never existed, heh, she probably never did!

No comments: