Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Best Sarcasm...



DutchTrouble
2/25/2012 5:30:15 AM
Dear Ms. Ricky Lynn:

Welcome to POF, I am officially the welcoming committee. I read what you had to say
and I might add that it was well put. I am writing for duel purposes. First, I
thought you to be cute and attractive, enough so to cause me to stop and write, but
also I see you're a Realtor and I'm also looking for a house.
If you feel that you can help me with either of my searches, please contact me. My
name is Mel...
 
RickieLynn
2/25/2012 7:42:18 AM
Hello Mel,
Are you for real. You are seriously on the welcoming committee? I was welcomed earlier today too. Thank you for the kind compliment and yes I'm a Realtor amoung a few other things. So you are looking for a house. Any particular house? Are you not working with a Realtor at this time? You mentioned either search... what's your other search?
Rickie

 
DutchTrouble
2/25/2012 9:06:44 AM
I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but this is a dating service and
I already have a puppy!

Mel

No comments: